Monday 12 November 2012

Interview with Louise Distras: coping with online bullying and zombie Bee Gees

" I do experience problems and online bullying. However, I find it funny that I get so many threats and nasty rumours spread about me for simply speaking out against what I believe to be wrong, after all, I’m just one woman with an acoustic guitar…what’s so scary about that? Online bullying is becoming a huge issue though that’s destroying the self worth of a lot of people, especially teenagers like Amanda Todd who were bullied so badly they took their own life. To anyone else out there that’s going through the same thing, they should know that they’re not alone."

Read more from my interview with Louise Distras on Louder Than War.

- Fine me on Twitter @hannahmcfaull

No comments:

Post a Comment