1. There is always milk for tea.
2. My washing seems to end up folded on my bed when it's dry, not when I remember to fold it...
3. I wake up next to the cutest ginger kitten in the world most mornings.
4. Have seen loads of people around that I went to junior and senior schools with. And most of them have no idea who I am now that I'm not fat and blonde...
5. I know where I'm going without having to look it up.
6. I'm slowly going through all of my favorite books from when I was a kid, including those I really shouldn't have read at such an early age (Julie Burchill's Ambition for example, read aged 11).
7. BBC iPlayer works! Hurry up with that international subscription BBC!
The chickens, Red Neck and Emo, make me laugh most days. Have you ever seen a chicken run? Really run? It's hilarious.
9. Crumpets. See previous post about food to get the significance.
10. Obviously the best thing is spending time with my family and friends, being close enough to my cousins and goddaughter to pop round for a cuppa. I think it's fair to say that I have the best family in the world!
And as a reward for reading to the end, here's a picture of me aged 11 which I wasn't planning to share with anyone but have been convinced by my parents that it's too funny not to... I don't disagree, my parents are usually right.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone