Thursday 3 May 2012

Tattoo Update

I’m trying to be less rubbish about saying that I’ll do something on here and not doing it. So a while ago I promised some updated tattoo photos.

The most recent two are my gorgeous Russian doll on my forearm, by Steve Richardson at Skunx Tattoo, London, and my Sparrer wings, by DannyBoy Smith at Let It Bleed Tattoo, SF.

iPhone May 2012 053

(Not the best photo of her but she truly is stunning!)

Both of them are very special to me for various personal reasons. I’ve been waiting to get my wings for a couple of years now. It happened at a time when I was surrounded by my family and friends as we got together to celebrate the band’s 40th anniversary.

And it’s worth pointing out if you can’t tell from the photo, that mine doesn’t say Cock Sparrer – it says Family First.

iPhone May 2012 334

No comments:

Post a Comment