Wednesday 2 January 2013

Shirt Parade Day 20 - I love London




It's been a while since I shared with you the increasing collection of black t shirts I've acquired over the years. Having just unpacked from a festively overindulgent fortnight in London, I'm approaching this project with a renewed vigor and a resolution to be better at this!

I love this shirt, it's one of those hideously touristy ones sent to me by my amazing friends Meesh and Al. I turned it into a halterneck, using my completely useless T shirt altering skills, because to be honest I have plenty of black t shirts and not enough halternecks...

This photo is from Christmas Day. It may take some explaining but I'm wearing the Christmas cone/chimney of shame, part of one of our annual games. The sunglasses are a health and safety feature. I said it would take some explaining. In this case some things are best left to the imagination.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment