Sunday 18 August 2013

The Only Way is Bikram

I recently wrote for the Huffington Post UK about my experience joining a bikram yoga studio owned and run by a cast-member from reality show TOWIE. Here's what I thought...



"With two weddings to prepare for next summer, my family are on a bit of a health kick at the moment. My sister and her bridesmaids, of which I am one of five, decided the best way to spend the heatwave was to sign up to 30 days of unlimited bikram yoga classes. The irony of this is lost on no-one.

Only after I'd paid my dues did they tell me that the studio was owned by a cast member from the reality show The Only Way Is Essex. Now I am going to be completely upfront about this, I hate those shows and the fame-for-no-talent bullshit narcism that they promote..." Read More Here


- The Future is Unwritten. Make the most of every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment